My husbands HOT!!! Check out this stud muffin!
Requested by Michelle Black:
What is his name? Michael B. Veater
How long have you been together? Our eyes met for the first time August of 1999 then we were married for time and all eternity May 6, 2000.
How old is he? 30!!!! soon to be 31!! Oldie but a goodie :)
Who eats more? It depends on the food type. Veggie's --Mike, Sweet's ---Me!!
Who said I love you first? One day after a fun date I said 'love ya bye' and boy did that put him into shock!
Who is taller? Mike
Who is smarter? We are both smart but in totally different subjects.
Who does laundry? I do most of the time because Mike says that it give's him the chills???
Who does the dishes? I do most of the time because he does a lot of the cooking :)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you were looking at the bed, Mike does most of the time.
Who pays the bills? I do :)
Who mows the lawn? Mike does most of the time but I like to suprise him some days and get it done.
Who wears the pants in the family? Last time I checked we both wear the pants :)
5 comments:
I'm glad you think he's a stud muffin. I remember when Mike was a teenager and he asked my mom and I if he was ugly and my mom and I just looked at one another and said should we tell him? hee hee LOL
That's way cute. You crack me up though ~ is Mike going to be okay with that post?? Just kidding ;) Sweet memories :)
We think he is a stud muffin also, and it has to do with genes! xo
Oh my gosh...your oldest looks just like Mike as a little kid. I'm glad to see you guys are doing good. Your little boys are so cute. Tell Mike that Nicole Ewell said hi.:)
your stud muffin IS hot! I'm glad you did this! So cute! I miss you already! Love you!
Post a Comment