My friend Lauri called me Sunday night to tell me that she had one box seat ticket for me to go if I wanted it. I went and had a great time. Here are some pictures of our fun night out. Thank you soooo much Lauri!!!!
Wasn't that such a fun concert? Stephen and I went to the one here in Seattle last Saturday. Our seats weren't nearly as good as yours though. We were in the nosebleed section! But we loved the concert!
5 comments:
Looked like tons of fun!! And you guys looked beautiful too :)
P.S. Hope Ry-ry's doing okay ~ update me!
Wasn't that such a fun concert? Stephen and I went to the one here in Seattle last Saturday. Our seats weren't nearly as good as yours though. We were in the nosebleed section! But we loved the concert!
You have such cute, great friends! What a fun time. And I agree that you all look beautiful.
So fun! I am glad you got away with the ladies - it's a big deal for a mom!
Your font is much better!! Great work.
Post a Comment