So So fun! We are going this weekend. I haven't been in years -I am thrilled! New camera eh? Like a photography one??? I am thinking about getting family pix soon! My girls are getting too big, so I need to just suck it up and get them taken with all my imperfections!!! See you tomorrow :)
Wow! Those are awesome pics! I was saying ~ Man, that must be her new camera. Mine always turned out blurred. Ryan cracks me up, by the way ~ I esp. love that Mike is totally smiling during the freak-out. Hee hee
7 comments:
Great photos! What's wrong with little ri-ri?
So So fun! We are going this weekend. I haven't been in years -I am thrilled! New camera eh? Like a photography one??? I am thinking about getting family pix soon! My girls are getting too big, so I need to just suck it up and get them taken with all my imperfections!!! See you tomorrow :)
Wait, is Ryn laughing or crying? What camera did you get?? I love the clarity. I want a new camera for Christmas!
Yes, Ryan did not want his picture taken! So that was him having a fit. The camera I bought is for professional use. Should be a fun hobby.
YAY for the camera! You are welcome to practice on us this weekend :)
In response to your comment, I think you should eat it!!!!! I can't believe he only has one left! Do it! Do it!
Wow! Those are awesome pics! I was saying ~ Man, that must be her new camera. Mine always turned out blurred. Ryan cracks me up, by the way ~ I esp. love that Mike is totally smiling during the freak-out. Hee hee
Post a Comment