Can I say that I love these shoes!!! I had a photo shoot Saturday and she came wearing these. Love it! We had a blast. Check out the web site: www.leahmonetphotography.blogspot.com
Those are wonderful shoes. I want a pair too. And your photography is REALLY good. I'm so excited for you! My boys really want to set up another play date. What do you think?
Hey, Your boys are so cute and they are getting so big. I have to agree with you that having boys is the best. I hope I have all boys. I wouldnt mind a little girl though but boys are just so dang cute and entertaining. And the shoes are sweet too
5 comments:
I thought I left a coment the other night....I guess not! So who's shoes? Where can I get a pair?
Those are wonderful shoes. I want a pair too. And your photography is REALLY good. I'm so excited for you! My boys really want to set up another play date. What do you think?
LOVE this pix! Cute shoes!
New post! New post! New post!!! HEh eheheh
Hey, Your boys are so cute and they are getting so big. I have to agree with you that having boys is the best. I hope I have all boys. I wouldnt mind a little girl though but boys are just so dang cute and entertaining. And the shoes are sweet too
Post a Comment