
We had a last minute call from our friends to go to the Ogden Tree house so we went and had a blast. Thank you Jessica for making me have fun with my kids! (LOL) The kids love this place there is so much to see and do! You just got to love the face Jacob is making while trying to pull the sword from the stone.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! My kids make that same face everytime we go there. I swear they spend at aleast 1/2 an hour each trying to pull that thing out. Good for you for having fun with those cute kiddos.
So STRONG!! GO Jacob, GO!
Haa hahaha! Jake is sooooo funny! I love that face, now I'll be thinking about that all day! I love you stud!
So cute, I love the fireman picture of Jacob. It is priceless. Thanks for sharing. xo
Oh sweet, they have Obama at the Treehouse now! I must rush down for my photo op. I really like my picture of me with my arm around Pres. Bush there in the Oval Office.
Leah it's been a while since I have visited. love the pics. Your boys are darling.
I have never heard of that place! Looks SOO fun! Love the pics :)
looks like you guys had fun. Your boys are really cute.
He's going to be the next king!
Post a Comment