2012
Yum! There's nothing like eating Oreos whilst wearing pink shoes. mmmmm. Happy Mother's Day!
So cute! I love it! Hey I forgot to mention that Drew painted my finger nails while Jordan did my hair (this was after church by the way), they loved it! Sounds like your kids loved it too!
Hehe, love the pink shoes! Sounds like you had a great day!
Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day Leah! Love the pink shoes! Good job Mike.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yum! There's nothing like eating Oreos whilst wearing pink shoes. mmmmm. Happy Mother's Day!
So cute! I love it! Hey I forgot to mention that Drew painted my finger nails while Jordan did my hair (this was after church by the way), they loved it! Sounds like your kids loved it too!
Hehe, love the pink shoes! Sounds like you had a great day!
Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day Leah! Love the pink shoes! Good job Mike.
Post a Comment