4 Generations of Veater's sitting in this picture!
We had the opportunity this month to go to Grandpa Veater's
House and pull weeds, eat raspberries, and enjoy yummy food,
and each others company. We brought flowers to Grandma
and then took this 4 generation picture. I have one of Mike with his
dad, grandpa & great grandpa veater and now the boys have one
for the books. I LOVE FAMILY!!!!
4 comments:
What good lookin' men we have in our family.
I agree! :)
That is priceless...
Hey Leah, awesome pix [like always]!
I love reading your blog and seeing all of your pixs, so I'm nominating you for the 'honest scrap blog award'!
There are a few rules that go along with this award ...
There are rules associated with accepting this award:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 5-10 (I edited this, being that I don't follow 10 blogs) more bloggers.
4. Third, those 3-10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 5-10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
Post a Comment