Friday, July 31, 2009

Jacob's way fake cheezy smile :) LOL :) He wanted me to take a picture of his hard earned T-ball metal :) (it is turned upside down, but don't tell him...)



We are sad that T-ball is over :(

Here is a picture of the last Hit and Run of the season :)

Oh, but don't you worry we are still plenty busy with swim lessons and

flag foot ball is coming up!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Awe! Congrats Jakee foo! I'm sure proud of ya, I'll have to show uncle Jesse these cool photos tomorrow! Love you buddy, you too RyRY!!!

Ashlee said...

Yea for baseball!! I was up to my moms house for a few minutes today we should have come to get Jacob to play. Is Ryan in preschool with Ruth this next school year? Zhoee is, I was just wondering if they would be together???