OMG, that is so cool [your underwater camera]! Kailee is looking with me and she concurs! Actually she wanted me to say she's amazed, lOl! Awesome pixs!
okay, what the heck I know I commented on this a few days ago because I commented on the bubbles coming out of Jakes nose, excuse me JACOB's nose. Cute buys! Squeeeze them for me!
5 comments:
OMG, that is so cool [your underwater camera]! Kailee is looking with me and she concurs! Actually she wanted me to say she's amazed, lOl! Awesome pixs!
Great pictures, we love you!
okay, what the heck I know I commented on this a few days ago because I commented on the bubbles coming out of Jakes nose, excuse me JACOB's nose. Cute buys! Squeeeze them for me!
opps, cute "BOYS" I mean! hee hee!
Cute pictures! I like your underwater ones. They are so cute.
Post a Comment