Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Saturday we went to the Apple Orchard in Paradise, UT such a beautiful place
Could not help but take a few pics :) Thanks goodness for willing people :)

Grandpa and Jacob
Grandpa and Ryan
Grandma and Jacob
Grandma and Ryan
The big daddy pumpkin!!
Jacob the butterfly whisperer.....




Mike and Mom looking for apples....

Jacob's new friend, they played fetch the whole time :)


Ryan picking apples and throwing them!

The boys love SWINGS!!!

8 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

How fun. That looks like it was so beautiful with the green trees and the deep red of the apples. My artist fingers are just twitching!

Dan and Michelle said...

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... Jacob is so cute with missing teeth. thanks for posting.Miss you guys!

Candice said...

Those pics are so cute!

Washington Family said...

Mikes mom's hair looks hecka cute all grey like that, I hope I have nice hair like that when I'm a grandma. Although you got all the good hair genes, so I probably won't be so lucky! Looks like it was a fun day!

leah said...

Looks like tons of fun. Something about orchards are so lovely to me.

THE GROWS said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun

Washington Family said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!! Blog something!

Darren and Natalie said...

How fun! We're missing fall weather here. Looks beautiful.