What a busy Halloween!!! First Jacob's birthday celebration (no pictures there was no time)
Then out to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Veater and more gifts (Thank you!)
After that over to Jacob's indoor soccer game (His team won!)
Later that evening we went to the Trunk-R-Treat!!
Lastly we checked out the cemetary to find the Headless Horseman riding on a Clydesdale swinging his sword! We stay in the car it is too scary for us :)
6 comments:
Too much fun! Glad he had a great day :)
BTW, We missed ya today.
Awesome costumes! Happy Birthday Jacob!
We thought of you guys and hoped Jacob was having a great birthday. I wish we had come to your trunk or treat. I would have known more than 3 people if we had. Oh well. I was spent and didn't have the time to drive down. Talk to you soon.
Happy Birthday, bud! My kids are still talking about going to your house:)
Too cute! I love their costumes!
Yea, Happy Birthday to Jacob! He is getting big, I love the 1st grade picture.
Post a Comment