So I planned on sleeping in this morning...BUT....at 6:00am Ryan comes in after having a bad dream and trips on the pillow in our room and dives head first into my dresser. Oh, and it did not stop there. He was so upset that he started coughing which turned into an asthma attack that ended with him gagging on flem and throwing up in the toilet.
Poor Guy!
12 comments:
Oh so sad!!! Poor little guy! Hope he gets feeling better :)
Oh my little Ri Ri. Love you!
Dang, that stinks! for both of you!
Ouch!
That is SO sad. Poor Ryan!
What ever! YOu got angry cause you couldn't sleep in!! hahahahahah
bwhahaahahahah!
ps. Sorry Ryan, Auntie Rachael loves you. I'll call you through email so that I can get a closer look!!
I cringed when I read throw up...eeeW!!
:-( that is about the worst way i could imagine to wake up. hope that shiner heals fast!
That's so sad. Poor guy.
Dang that is sooo sad, but looks pretty tough
Just tell the truth! You beat him!J/K! Leah!!!! I miss you. I need to call ya! Been thinkin' about ya!
OH, man look at that shiner! Poor guy!
That is a horrible 6 am! I am so sorry for both of you!
Post a Comment