Friday, March 12, 2010

(Ryan playing with sticks :)
Me and the boys went to California over the weekend and had a blast.  Got to see ALL of my Brothers and Sisters and we had a huge slumber party at my dad's house :)  Hope it was a happy surprise for my Dad :)  I will post more pictures later.  Here is a picture of the San Lorenzo Marina :) It was a beautiful day!!! Lots of memories made... good times... :)

5 comments:

Washington Family said...

Look at all those DANG CUTE kids!!!!!

Andrea Hardman said...

I'm jealous that you were at the ocean! And I LOVE the pic of Ryan and the sticks. I had to go look at it several times. And I plan to do it again. What a fun vacation!

Ras Fam said...

Cutest family ever!!! Glad you guys had fun, I miss California.

THE GROWS said...

hecka fun. And look at all those cute picture of cute kids.

Ashlee said...

Looks like fun!!!!
I'm ready for a vacation.