Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Pre-birthday BASH!!! Mike's b-day is tomorrow so we had to start it off right. The boys and I decorated the b-day table and put out his b-day gifts, but little does he know what awaits him for tomorrow! Here is what he got today because he could just not wait...
Gardening gloves, bike seat (from Jacob because he said dad can go on longer bike rides now! LOL), Avatar (from Ryan :), metal spoon donated by my kitchen (so he can use it officially for a back scratcher) I bought myself a new one, cards, pinata, a BB gun... fun stuff :)
Thank you to Mike's mom and dad for the table that it all sits on (b-day gift from them) :)
We have a fun filled day tomorrow, we hope the weather cooperates! More posts to come :)

3 comments:

Ras Fam said...

Cute I love the birthday table! Tell Mike Happy Birthday for us!

tonya said...

Wow! you are the party lady! I accidentally typed "potty" instead of party because your blog list out to the side has something about potty training that I saw out of the corner of my eye while I was typing "party". Just thought you'd like to know that. I want to know what his big surprise is! Happy birthday, Mike!

Washington Family said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!!!!!!!!! You got some cool stuff!!!!