Saturday, May 8, 2010


View from our room. Sunrise... beautiful :)


Forget dolphins!!! Mike swam with the sharks. Such misunderstood creatures... as long as you stay still, no splashing, no sounds, and try not to look like a fish, they will leave you alone.... RIIIIGHT!!!! They came a little two close for comfort.



The snorkeling was AMAZING!!!



In our room, on the last day :( beautiful sunrise!! :)


Mike made some friends fish and a pirate! :)

Down Town. Lots of fun!


Historical site... Fort somethin' ruther...



Handsome dude and a coconut we bought at a stand.


Found a star fish!
What a way to spend your 10 year anniversary!!! I would highly recommend it!! Beautiful and fun! Full of adventure, excitement, and romance! We had a great time!!! :)

10 comments:

skousenscrolls said...

Looks like fun!! Happy 10th!!

Candice said...

You two are adorable!! I am so happy that you were able to get away.

Washington Family said...

Leah! I love the picture with the flower in your hair you look beautiful! I was thinking alot about you, I'm glad you had fun. Good job Mikey!!

Tori said...

I am glad you guys had a great time, and I am glad you made it home safe.

Mike A said...

Swimming with sharks? Sounds too much like work. I thought you guys were trying to get away.

Ashlie Grow said...

sharks?! you guys are crazy!!!!
it looks like a blast!!! happy anniversary!!

Bits&Pieces said...

What an awesome trip! I'm not so sure about swimming with sharks, lOl! I agree w/Rach, love the pix w/the flower in your hair [one hot mama]!!

*karen* said...

Looks like you guys had soo much fun!! AND...guess what!! When we were in Hawaii....we swam with SHARKS too! HAHA! I wanted to swim with the dolphins....but Ryan talked me into swimming with the sharks instead. It was kinda crazy! Where you guys in a cage?

Ras Fam said...

What a fun 2nd honeymoon! Happy Anniversary!

Becks said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Looks like loads of fun. I'm still jealous!