Sunday, July 11, 2010


Won the Family Sand castle contest!!!! A grand prize of $50 :)


I took this picture because I know how much Mike loves it when I do this!! LOL!!!

Disney Land!!! (need I say more...)


My sisters wedding...
These are a few of the things that we did:
June 26th ---Sean and Alyssa wedding, visit with Rach and fam, and more fam
June 28th--- visit with mom and brother hunter
July 4th--- watched fireworks from our house great view and no crowds!!
July 6th--left to So. Cal for a Ballard & Susan Veater Family reunion and Matt's wedding
July 8th--Disney Land
July 9th--took Michelle & Dan's cute fam pics :) then the Sand Castle Contest at Huntington Beach!!! (We WON!!)
July 11th --- Home sweet home!!!
There was so much more, too much to list. So so so much fun!! :)



4 comments:

Washington Family said...

What a busy couple of weeks!!! AAAAAH! Looks like you've been having a ton of fun, lets skype tomorrow. I have soooo much to tell you.

nicole said...

I wish I could have seen you guys some more. I'm glad the whole wedding is OVER though. It was good to see all the Veaters.

Darren and Natalie said...

Are you still here in S Cal?!

Melissa said...

Alyssa's married?? When did she grow up...?