k im trying to think of boy names that i LOVE... but can never use cuz von and I don't see eye to eye on. Ryan is like my favorite ever.... but you beat me to it on that one. I also love Casey for a boy. Boy names are so much harder than girl names. I have like 15 girl names that I love... but we keep getting boys!
Thank you! I will make a note and put it past Mike and see what he thinks... So far I am really likeing Peter Veater It has a ring to it... LOLOLOL !!!
12 comments:
We are so excited for another cute little Veater boy! I think you should call him Jonas.
k im trying to think of boy names that i LOVE... but can never use cuz von and I don't see eye to eye on. Ryan is like my favorite ever.... but you beat me to it on that one. I also love Casey for a boy. Boy names are so much harder than girl names. I have like 15 girl names that I love... but we keep getting boys!
YAY - YAY- YAY!!! Congrats!
I like the names Cooper, Kade and also Carter.
Yes, I know they all start the same. For some unknown reason I am drawn to the "cu" sound for boy names.....
How about Darth?
Caleb was supposed to be Jaret and we always liked the name Andrew. I really like Vincel and Darth a lot though. lol
How about Peter?
Thank you! I will make a note and put it past Mike and see what he thinks... So far I am really likeing Peter Veater It has a ring to it... LOLOLOL !!!
Yay! I'm so excited! If I think of any good names I'll let you know, right now I've got nothing.
HOORAY! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! I like scripture names for boys like Ezra, Luke, Eli... Whatever you come up with will be great!
Congratulations! When do we get to see belly pictures????
Post a Comment