2012
AWE! What a sweet little babe! I think he resembles Ryan!!! Who am I kidding - your boys look so much a like he'll fit with them perfectly!Good Luck on the name battle. Personally, I like them all! :) So, why not name him BrandoMatRuss?? HAHA! I guess I'm no help ;)
I love Russell Ballard Veater!
Please...we are really burned out on Matthew at our house!Aunt Judi
scratch Matthew... hahaha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWE! What a sweet little babe! I think he resembles Ryan!!! Who am I kidding - your boys look so much a like he'll fit with them perfectly!
Good Luck on the name battle. Personally, I like them all! :) So, why not name him BrandoMatRuss?? HAHA! I guess I'm no help ;)
I love Russell Ballard Veater!
Please...we are really burned out on Matthew at our house!
Aunt Judi
scratch Matthew... hahaha.
Post a Comment