Monday, August 29, 2011


First day of school 2011. They are so excited and ready for school!
Okay wait... there is more to add. Who believes that only girls have drama in the morning? If you said yes, then you must not have boys...hahaha! Jacob said that he did not want to wear these shorts because they do not make him fast... he needed to wear sports shorts. We told him that we only make him wear stuff the first day of school and picture days every other day go for it! Jacob then went to talk about Ryan's shorts, he said that they looked like swim shorts and that he did not want Ryan to be made fun of.... Ryan was not worried. We told Jacob that they were NOT swim shorts that they were shorts made for wearing to school. So off he went 30 min's early to school because he did not want to be late. Then when he saw that the door was locked with a sign saying we do NOT open these doors until 8:40 he asked if we could just sit in the car until he saw some friends show up. We started to drive around the block, while Brandon starts to fill his diaper and stink up the car... Then Jacob started to get worried that we were driving in the wrong direction and that he would be late. We told him he still had 18mins...
I told Ryan that I would walk him in to class. He said, "no mom that's embarrassing". grrrrr!
I then told him how to catch the bus after school and he said, "I know mom". I can tell he does not need me... He is so confident and smart. They both are so happy and feeling great about teachers and this school year. I am excited to see them learn and grow. I love these boys sooo much. Now I get to play with Brandon and try and figure him out! So far I found he is just like his dad... He is ornery, gets board quick and is a picky when it comes time to eat. He is also incredibly cute/handsome and very intelligent. Just like his daddy :)













2 comments:

Dan and Michelle said...

They look so grown up! Miss you guys.

*karen* said...

such handsome boys! Haha, I never knew boys we're such drama too! They sure make life interesting! :)