Monday, May 26, 2008

Preston, ID Home of Napoleon Dynamite



We went with some friends to Preston, Idaho to visit their family, go fishing, golfing and have a BBQ. Well... because of the rain we only got around to the BBQ and then a tour of Preston, ID where the Napoleon Dynamite movie was filmed. Here are some photos of Napoleon's House and Pedro's House. So funny!!


On the way home the boys were rockin' out to some music. They didn't know I was secretly filming them.

9 comments:

Candice said...

So Dang Cute!! I can't believe how many of the words Jacob knows!!

Dan and Michelle said...

That is hilarious! I love how Ryan is jammin' with his hand guitar.

Becks said...

So funny ~ lil' Rockers ;)

Becks said...

That's hilarious, about the Nap. Dyn. houses ;) hee hee

Ballard and Susan said...

Those boys are so cute. And musical!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen said...

I love Napolean Dynomite. That is so fun that you got pictures.

Those boys are cute though!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOH I AM SOOO JEALOUS!! I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE!!!! AWESOME!!!!

i love Napoleon Dynamite! i want to move to Preson, Idaho!

Andrea Hardman said...

Wow! That was great. That is good wedding movie material for later! So glad to have found your blog!

Trishia Ybarreche said...

Leah! Your family is so beautiful (: i miss you soo so so much! I talked to your brother last year at his graduation and he was excited to see me but then i turn and ask where you all were and you all left! i was sad i missed you all within seconds! I hope you all are doing great. Im sure you all. I hope i get to see you soon! Show my love to everyone! Deffantly my love is out for you too leah (:.
-Trishia