Jordan and Taryn just some of Rachael's beautiful girls!


Ryan took a much needed nap with Grandpa Grow(my DAD). Grandma Great looks good to. It was so fun to see everyone!!
Jacob, Ryan and I went to California for Spencer's (my brother) high school graduation. We stoped in Nevada where Rachael(sister) lives and ate at IN N OUT. It was soo good as always. We had such a fun trip.
5 comments:
Oh, I love in and out! Looks so tasty! That is a sweet picture of Ryan and Grandpa!
Now you know why we had it three days in a row in CA!! It is so good!!!
you are so funny. What a darling family minus rach eating but I will talk to her about that. jk
Haa haa! That's funny ~ especially Ryan with the fries hanging out of his mouth! We had to stop there too, on our way out of Cali!
Cool bike! So FUN!
Post a Comment