I can't believe my first born baby boy is at the big boy school. He was so ready he did not even look behind him. He kept telling me okay mom that's enough pictures. I asked the teacher if she needed any help today if she needed me to stay but she said she was all set and that school would be over at 11:00am. So I took the hint and I slowly made my way to the grass infront of his class and watched him start at his school work. Just a coloring away and talking to his new friends around him. He is going to do just fine.
11 comments:
Okay so now you're entering into the big leagues just wait till next year-7 hours of school! Jake that's great I can't wait to hear how you 1st day of school was! luv you buddy!!!
Wow, that is great. Loved the pictures!!! We are proud of you Jacob.
You're the man (well lil' man) Jacob! I'm sure you had a great time :)
Yea. School's in, school's in! I loved school as a kid and my Case is loving it too. I'm sure Jacob had a great first day.
Jacob, did you have fun??
Yay for Jacob!! and yay for you mom - You were brave!!
Oh look at how cute he is on the first day of school! Good luck with everything, this brings back memories, how fun.
awww! What a big boy!!!! Wait until you get used to it and then they go ALL day. It's bliss. HAHA! You'll be fine mama!
I tagged you on our blog...check it out! LJNSSHarmon.blogspot.com
sniff sniff. I cant believe that - I think I will be so sad when Kayta is old enough. What a cutie.
Thanks for gettin' in touch. Oh the joys of blogging, and what fun, to look at all the cute pictures.
Max is 5, he'll turn 6 in March, so about 5 months apart. Cute.
Number 3 is fun, as long as you have a really content, and happy baby like Joseph. haha. I want to start to wrap up the having kids thing by the time i'm 30, so I had to get crackin'.
Post a Comment