I did it!! I beat my time from last year! I ran the half marathon in 2 hours and 18 minutes. Last year was 2:23. Last year there was only 784 people in the race this year there was 1,315. What a difference. I want to thank Mike and the boys and my neighbor Dani and her family for cheering me on at the finish line. Here are some fun pictures from the big race courtesy of Mike and Dani.
10 comments:
Wow Leah! You should be so proud! Heck, I am proud of you! As always, you continue to amaze me.
Yay Leah!!!!!!!!! You are awesome! Congratulations on beating your time. See you tomorrow if you can walk into church. haha.
That is awesome! It's also a little insane. Go Leah!
Way to go!!!! I am so impressed with you, Superwoman:)
You are awesome!!!!
Leah I am so jealous I wish I could have been there with you! Great job beating your last year time! awesome!!! I'm calling you today! luv u!!
Go Leah, Go Leah ~ it's your birthday! ~ J/K ;) Great job! Wish I could've been there. How'd your competitors do?? ;)
youre my hero leah... that is so awesome that you do half marathons! i come home from the gym and am all proud of myself if i did more than 10 minutes of cardio... which doesnt happen very often. :-)
Leah you go girl! I am so impressed, look at that lovely smile and your bright white teeth. I love this pic of you.
Leah, how do you look so cute, and happy while running??? You're awesome! I just found your blog, and hope you don't mind me checking up on you every now and again.
Cute lil' family.
Jessica
Post a Comment