Friday, November 25, 2011


Here is an impromptu visit with Santa at the mall. The boys asked for simple things, such sweet humble boys....
Santa asked, " What would you like for Christmas?"
Jacob answered, "I would like an XBOX 360 connect, iTouch, yada yada yada(I stopped listening after that!!)
Ryan answered, "iPad2, yada, yada, yada(stopped listening to that kid too!!)
Brandon answered, "whaaaaaaaa!!!!!"
He was scared of Santa...
The workers turned to me and said, "well I hope Mom is saving up for all those fun things that your kids want." I looked at them with disbelief!! I said, "wait a minute... is this not the real Santa, I was counting on him getting all this stuff."
Sorry kids, Santa is mean and he will not be getting you those crazy things!!!
Love, MOM! XOXOXO

2 comments:

*karen* said...

haha! I want all that stuff too! Don't worry, Santa won't be getting me that stuff either! :)

leah said...

Hi Leah, I cant believe how your boys have grown. I have never seen your babe. Boo. And Jacob and Ryan are both in school? What the? When did that happen. Oh man we need to get together. Your boys are so handsome.
Did they get what they wanted for Christmas? Ha ha ha
Luckily the biggest thing out of our Christmas lists was a lalaloopsy