
We sure love this stubborn, picky, sweet, adorable, lovable baby boy :) He is growing so fast. Walking and saying "mama, dada, ball" and many other sounds. He points, waves, and tells us what he wants. He also can also put on a very good temper tantrum show!
We love you Brandon :)

3 comments:
Awwww, I love it! He's darling :) I love your pics ~ the balloons are classic. Collin can throw a good tantrum too. Funny how their little personalities come out now! Happy 1 Brandon!
so cute. I can't believe he is 1 already. I love that cute blue chair too. oh and how the heck did you do that in your entry eay? super cool. good job. I love it
super cute pics! it was so fun to see you at savanna's bridal shower! Lets do a cousin get together in July!
Post a Comment