
BEFORE.....
and
AFTER!!!!

I did it, I actually did it!!! I found a wall that was plain and bothered me every time I entered my house. Yes, it is the entry way. Then I found great insperation as to what to do with that space on Pineterest. Went and picked up the supplies and VOILA!! It is a beautiful space. Now I have to come up with some decor to put with it..... To be continued...
Oh yeah, Mike helped too just a bit :) Thank you Mikey :)
7 comments:
Leah first of all I cant believe Brandon is 1. He is darling, I love the pictures with the balloons. Also This entry way? is sooo cute. I love it. I think you should print some really big pics of your boys in black and white and put them on that cute ledge. So cute.
A cousin get together would be so fun. Let us know I will get back to you this time. xo
wow, Leah....you are a very talented women!! Your entry way looks awesome! You will have so much fun decorating it! I can't believe how fast time goes, it seemed only yesterday that little Brandon was born! He is such a handsome boy....as are all your boys! I miss seeing your cute family at church! Lots of love, Karen :)
Yay Leah! I love it! This is in the new house right? So fun, we need to see you guys soon.
So pretty! I miss you guys.
I really love the family pic at the top... I'm not sure why I haven't seen it before but it is darling.
Hi Leah, we set up the tripod and took the picture on Sunday, so it is new :)
the entry way looks soo good!! i used to think diy things like that were pretty simple.. until i started trying some and realized how much detail and work goes into them!!! not so simple. It looks like it was there all along :-)
Post a Comment